AnyMote Home & Smart Remote
Own an AnyMote Home and
need help setting it up?
Click here to email us
Knowledge base : Known Issues (iOS) > All of the sudden, I can't connect to my AnyMote Home anymore
There is a bug in iOS that prevents your device from connecting to other Bluetooth devices all of the sudden. If you experience this, it should be easy to test if you have any other Bluetooth LE devices around, the iPhone/iPad wouldn't connect to them either.
A quick workaround the issue is to go to your System Settings app and turn Bluetooth off, wait 10 seconds, then turn it back on. Then reopen the AnyMote app and everything should be back to normal.
- Alexa says it sent the command, but the app doesn't execute
- My Smart TV doesn't power on/off when I send the power command
- The app can't find/connect to my Sony Smart TV
- All of the sudden, I can't connect to my AnyMote Home anymore
- The app can't connect to my AnyMote Home
- Apple TV Pin Pairing fails
- My Smart TV Times Out very often
- Commands don't execute in background after iOS 11 upgrade
- Alexa pairing doesn't work
- Volume Commands don't work on my Smart TV