AnyMote Home & Smart Remote
Own an AnyMote Home and
need help setting it up?
Click here to email us
Knowledge base : Compatibility with your electronics > Do you support Global Cache iTach blasters/emitters?
Global Cache iTach blasters are supported in the Android version of AnyMote, by adding them through Settings -> Global Cache
- Will this work on the PS3, PS4, Fire TV or Nexus Player?
- A remote I downloaded is missing buttons. What can I do?
- I can't find a remote for my device. What can I do?
- What does each category contain, and where are DVD Players?
- Apple TV / MacBook Pro is not working. How do I fix that ?
- Do you support Global Cache iTach blasters/emitters?
- What can I control over WiFi ?
- The AnyMote Home Hub is Discontinued (but still supported)