AnyMote Home & Smart Remote
Own an AnyMote Home and
need help setting it up?
Click here to email us
Knowledge base : Advanced tasks > How can I send custom HTTP/TCP/UDP commands?
There, you have 4 types of commands that you can execute:
- Raw TCP - the app will simply open a socket to your ip/hostname:port , send the data you provide over TCP, and close that socket.
- Raw UDP - the app will simply open a socket to your ip/hostname:port , send the data you provide over UDP, and close that socket.
- HTTP GET - the app will access the url you provide the same way a browser would, download its contents (complete the request) and then discard it
- HTTP POST - the app will send your variables (key=value) to the url you provide over a POST request, download the entire response, and then discard that response.
To use these commands, you will have to simply import them as buttons on your remotes, commands in your macros or THEN actions in your tasks. When importing a command/button, simply select "Network Commands".
To see more about importing, see the Editing Your Remotes section of this help section.
- How do I import my LIRC remotes?
- How do I import my Pronto HEX codes ?
- How do I import a .amsr file as a remote ?
- How can I send custom HTTP/TCP/UDP commands?
- How do I use Amazon Echo with Smart IR Remote?
- All my buttons are too small and squeezed in the corner of the screen
- How do I make the button corners rounder/sharper?
- How do I force the app to stay in landscape/portait mode?
- How do I make all remote buttons look skeumorphic 3D / flat?
- How to send your debug logs to our developers
- How do I use Wake-on-Lan to awake another device on my network?